Mejica - A Perfume Organic
Of Orchids Rare and Valuable:
A Perfume Organic returns to the origins of vanilla fragrance as inspiration for MEJICA, the latest perfume of the Premier Collection.
From the Perfumer: A blend of three vanillas, rare resins and spices. A tribute to the wonderful vanilla orchid—a plant that changed the world.
Hand-poured by Amanda Walker in Manhattan, New York, New York.
Volume: 12ml roll-on bottle
Perfume Box: Plantable, recycled material, embedded with flower seeds
A blend of three vanillas, rare resins and spices. A tribute to the wonderful vanilla orchid—a plant that changed the world.
• Certified organic by the USDA and Oregon Tilth (OTCO).
• Made from all-natural botanicals, herbs, and spices, sourced entirely from United States companies.
• Plant the box! Flower seeds are embedded in the recyclable perfume container.
• Never tested on animals; certified by PETA.
• A Perfume Organic runs on green energy and uses recyclable paper and vegetable inks for all its promotional materials.
Shipping is calculated for each order by our flat rate table. For more information, please see our FAQ page.