Marron Glacee Floating Glass Kitchens
No Compromises — Purity in Design and Function:
As is obvious by simply looking at the basic Marron Glacee aesthetic, this line of custom cabinetry elevates the Bazzeo approach of the kitchen as furniture to a higher design form. The system brings together glass casing in which float masterfully crafted units of reclaimed wood and recycled content materials. Floated themes continue on bar runs and counter designs, along with the open simplicity of glass shelving.
Marron Glacee represents the pinnacle of contemporary green kitchen design—it is every bit as meticulously detailed and art inspired as the finest Italian furniture, and yet maintains a wonderful identity all its own.
Bazzeo pride themselves on developing truly inspired design that not only delivers a modern aesthetic, but embodies every bit of careful design acumen expressed by the finest European design houses. Bazzeo kitchens are designed and built in New York, and comprise a regiment of responsible manufacturing practices to reduce waste, use reclaimed and renewable resources, and apply water-based finishes and adhesives. Bazzeo delivers a zero-VOC product that introduces no harmful chemicals into your home, and greatly reduces negative environmental impact. Overall, recycled and/or recyclable materials account for 85% of the core product.
Marron Glacee was designed by Iko Aviv and Eran Chen.
Bazzeo is made in the U.S.A. in Brooklyn, New York.
• recyclable glass cabinet casing
• ¼" reclaimed solid walnut, double-sided
• certified low-VOC MDF/HDF backing
• water-based, non-toxic clear lacquer
• concave curve edge detail
• All raw materials are toxin free, renewable, and exceed all USGBC standards.
• Manufacturing waste and cuttings are recycled or reused.
• Low-VOC or water based lacquers are applied under environmentally controlled conditions.
• All natural wood finishes and veneers are from certified renewable resources.
• Products exceed the LEED requirement of "Zero to No" off-gassing.
Design: All Bazzeo kitchens are designed in coordination with architects, interior designers, developers, and homeowners, encompassing a world class product with supreme flexibility.
Carcass: VESTA particleboard EPP certified composite panels, manufactured using no added urea-formaldehyde resin, and 100% recycled and/or reclaimed wood fiber, with Melamine facing in either light grey or dark grey.
Hardware: Bazzeo offers a wide range of sophisticated hardware options including 90° piston lift-up hinges, up and over lift systems, and electronic or manual flush mounted sliding systems.
This is a custom product that requires design consultation. Please call us at 866-569-0339 to get started.