Keetsa Tea Leaf Supreme BioFoam Memory Foam Mattress
A Mattress Unlike Any Other, Doing the Unexpected:
An entirely recyclable mattress built from High-Density Memory Foam, alongside a variety of specially constructed foams and natural materials, the Keetsa Tea Leaf Supreme answers some of the toughest health and environmental questions asked of today's home products. This mattress contains no formaldehyde and no polybrominated diphenyl ethers, it substitutes a portion of petroleum product for castor bean oil in the production of memory foam, it blends hemp into a plush Jacquard Euro-Top cover for natural resistance to humidity and improved ventilation, it uses Green Tea Extract instead of synthetic deodorants for fresh conditioning, and it ships in biodegradable plastic wrap inside a compressed UPS approved box that's itself recyclable. Further explanation of the wonders Keetsa have managed include:
• Voluntarily tested CertiPUR-US® approved high density foam that meets rigorous standards for material content, durability, and indoor emissions.
• Non-toxic fire retardant treatments and 100% wool padding outer fire barrier.
• Fabrics and covers made with hemp and organic cotton, sometimes blended with 60% polyester for durability, but always reducing the quantity of synthetic material.
• BioFoam™ that reduces petroleum use by substituting a portion for castor bean oil while producing no detected Volatile Organic Compounds and no detected formaldehyde.
• No synthetic deodorants, but natural Green Tea Extract used to condition and keep fresh each mattress.
• The industry's only compressible mattress fits into a UPS approved shipping box for doorstep delivery, easy portability, and amazing expansion back to 90% its full size with a few hours, and 100% full size, perforation-free, within a few days.
• Extensive use of recyclable materials, including a fully recyclable shipping box printed with water-based inks.
Keetsa mattresses are self-supportive, requiring no box spring provided they are laid across a stable platform.
Dimensions: 12" height divided between 5" High-Density Memory Foam, 3" Super Soft Foam, 3" Memory Foam, and 1" Quilted Memory Foam
• Recyclable High Density Memory Foam box top for a custom, body-shaping fit.
• BioFoam™ memory foam made with a blend of natural and synthetic materials for reduced dependence on petroleum products and emissions of harmful off-gassing.
• EverGreen™ natural Green Tea Extract used for mattress conditioning.
• Quilted Jacquard fabric (woven) blended with hemp for natural humidity absorption and ventilation, filled with wool and micro-fibers for a comfortable, breathable surface.
• Toxin-free fire retardant treatment and zero PBDE use in material manufacture, (polybrominated diphenyl ethers, which, according to the EPA, may linger within the home environment, posing a number of potential health risks).
Keetsa mattresses are made in China by an experienced ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer that has banned the use of PBDEs and also developed techniques that reduce the amount of waste commonly associated with memory foam production.
All Keetsa mattresses are guaranteed to the original purchaser for 12 years. Returns are accepted during a period beginning 30 days from the date of purchase until 90 days from the date of purchase. Keetsa requires an initial period of 30 days to account for a reasonable period of acclimation to a new mattress. A processing fee equal to 25% of the purchase price is applied to returned items.
Keetsa mattresses ship for free.
Even better, Keetsa have developed an incredible means of compressing their memory foam mattresses into UPS approved shipping boxes for easier delivery. The shipping boxes are recyclable, and the plastic wrap surrounding the mattress is biodegradable.
Please note that King and California King sizes for this mattress will ship by freight due to heavy weight.