Keetsa Tea Leaf Dream Memory Foam iCoil Mattress
The Softest, Most Luxurious Mattress from Keetsa:
Keep healthy and sleep in supreme comfort with the most plush mattress offered by Keetsa, gurus of the clean sleeping environment.
The Tea Leaf Dream combines a Hybrid Core of extra-soft memory foam and independent iCoils for a complete, body-supporting experience. The top is designed with a Soft Memory Foam Pressure Relief System for a sink in and relax feel, and the cover is a luxurious hemp blend for the best balance of humidity absorbtion and breathability. Inside are all the healthy, eco-friendly goodies unique to a Keetsa mattress, built to maintain clean indoor air quality while exacting less impact on the environment.
Available in Queen, King, and California King only.
Keetsa products promote the finest in comfort and environmental health with a specific aim to reduce the potential for harmful off-gassing of synthetic chemicals. Keetsa High-Density Memory Foam is made responsibly and ships in eco-friendly recyclable packages printed with water-based inks. All told, there's a lot to like, even beyond the benefit of a good night's rest.
Dimensions: 13½" height divided between 7½" iCoil™ Core, 3" LatexSense Foam with Pressure Relief System, 2" Memory Foam, and 1" Quilted Memory Foam
Height does not include Poly-Fiber Padding or Hemp Blend Top Cover, (total height is 14").
• Queen (60" x 80")
• King (76" x 80")
• California King (72" x 84")
• iCoil™ independent coil core for supple and responsive flex with less dynamic transfer throughout the mattress.
• Ultra soft yet positively supportive—the most plush mattress made by Keetsa.
• EverGreen™ natural Green Tea Extract used for mattress conditioning.
• Blended hemp bed cover with wool and micro-fibers for a comfortable, breathable surface.
• Toxin-free fire retardant treatment and zero PBDE use in material manufacture, (polybrominated diphenyl ethers, which, according to the EPA, may linger within the home environment, posing a number of potential health risks).
Keetsa mattresses are made in China by an experienced ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer that has banned the use of PBDEs and also developed techniques that reduce the amount of waste commonly associated with memory foam production.
All Keetsa mattresses are guaranteed to the original purchaser for 12 years. Returns are accepted during a period beginning 30 days from the date of purchase until 90 days from the date of purchase. Keetsa requires an initial period of 30 days to account for a reasonable period of acclimation to a new mattress. A processing fee equal to 25% of the purchase price is applied to returned items.
Keetsa mattresses ship for free.
Even better, Keetsa have developed an incredible means of compressing their memory foam mattresses into UPS approved shipping boxes for easier delivery. The shipping boxes are recyclable, and the plastic wrap surrounding the mattress is biodegradable.