Keetsa Tea Leaf Classic BioFoam iCoil Mattress
Best Prices and Support Online for Keesta Tea Leaf Mattresses
Exceptional Feel — Incredible Character:
For those who have never been uplifted by a mattress, or excited by its potential, this might come as a shock... The Keetsa Tea Leaf Classic does a few very unexpected things, like use Green Tea Extract for conditioning and freshness instead of synthetic deodorants, blending hemp, wool, and organic cotton to create a clean, natural sleeping surface, and even developing a process that compresses the entire mattress into a recyclable UPS approved shipping box to make it easier to transport while reducing its carbon footprint. Like all Keetsa mattresses, the Tea Leaf Classic shuns toxic chemicals, and the High-Density Memory Foam top is made with a percentage of castor bean oil to cut down use of petroleum products. Altogether, it's a fascinating mix of innovative design, conscientious manufacturing, and streamlined retail. Some of the pluses Keetsa have going for them include:
• Voluntarily tested CertiPUR-US® approved high density foam that meets rigorous standards for material content, durability, and indoor emissions.
• Non-toxic fire retardant treatments and 100% wool padding outer fire barrier.
• Fabrics and covers made with hemp and organic cotton, sometimes blended with 60% polyester for durability, but always reducing the quantity of synthetic material.
• BioFoam™ that reduces petroleum use by substituting a portion for castor bean oil while producing no detected Volatile Organic Compounds and no detected formaldehyde.
• No synthetic deodorants, but natural Green Tea Extract used to condition and keep fresh each mattress.
• The industry's only compressible mattress fits into a UPS approved shipping box for doorstep delivery, easy portability, and amazing expansion back to 90% its full size with a few hours, and 100% full size, perforation-free, within a few days.
• Extensive use of recyclable materials, including a fully recyclable shipping box printed with water-based inks.
Keetsa mattresses are self-supportive, requiring no box spring provided they are laid across a stable platform.
Dimensions: 13" height divided between 7 ½" iCoil™ Core and 5 ½" High-Density and Quilted Euro-Top Memory Foam Comfort Layers
Coil Count by Size:
• Twin (39" x 75"): 423 coils
• Full (54" x 75"): 626 coils
• Queen (60" x 80"): 768 coils
• King (76" x 80"): 825 coils
• California King (72" x 84"): 858 coils
• iCoil™ independent coil core for supple and responsive flex with less dynamic transfer throughout the mattress.
• Recyclable High Density Memory Foam comfort top for a custom, body-shaping fit.
• BioFoam™ memory foam made with a blend of natural and synthetic materials for reduced dependence on petroleum products and emissions of harmful off-gassing.
• EverGreen™ natural Green Tea Extract used for mattress conditioning.
• Quilted Jacquard fabric (woven) blended with hemp for natural humidity absorption and ventilation, filled with wool and micro-fibers for a comfortable, breathable surface.
• Toxin-free fire retardant treatment and zero PBDE use in material manufacture, (polybrominated diphenyl ethers, which, according to the EPA, may linger within the home environment, posing a number of potential health risks).
Keetsa mattresses are made in China by an experienced ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer that has banned the use of PBDEs and also developed techniques that reduce the amount of waste commonly associated with memory foam production.
All Keetsa mattresses are guaranteed to the original purchaser for 12 years. Returns are accepted during a period beginning 30 days from the date of purchase until 90 days from the date of purchase. Keetsa requires an initial period of 30 days to account for a reasonable period of acclimation to a new mattress. A processing fee equal to 25% of the purchase price is applied to returned items.
Keetsa mattresses ship for free.
Even better, Keetsa have developed an incredible means of compressing their memory foam mattresses into UPS approved shipping boxes for easier delivery. The shipping boxes are recyclable, and the plastic wrap surrounding the mattress is biodegradable.
Please note the King and California King sizes for this mattress will ship by freight due to heavy weight.