Keetsa Pillow Plus BioFoam iCoil Mattress
Best Prices and Support Online for Keesta Pillow Plus Mattresses
A Study in Better Health and Balanced Comfort:
There are plenty of newer, better feeling mattresses available in today's marketplace. So few, however, offer a responsible green approach that makes less of an impact on the environment. Better still, the same practices that make these mattresses eco-friendly make them healthier for your home environment. The Keetsa Pillow Plus enhances your comfort, health, and environmental savvy by giving you a sleep surface that won't off-gas harmful toxins, primarily because there are far fewer of them in the materials to begin with. Keetsa mattresses contain no formaldehyde or polybrominated diphenyl ethers, they contain less petroleum in their memory foam components by substituting a portion for castor bean oil, and they make extensive use of hemp, wool, and organic cotton throughout their various layers. Here's an abstract of some cool characteristics Keetsa have achieved:
• Voluntarily tested CertiPUR-US® approved high density foam that meets rigorous standards for material content, durability, and indoor emissions.
• Non-toxic fire retardant treatments and 100% wool padding outer fire barrier.
• Fabrics and covers made with hemp and organic cotton, sometimes blended with 60% polyester for durability, but always reducing the quantity of synthetic material.
• BioFoam™ that reduces petroleum use by substituting a portion for castor bean oil while producing no detected Volatile Organic Compounds and no detected formaldehyde.
• No synthetic deodorants, but natural Green Tea Extract used to condition and keep fresh each mattress.
• The industry's only compressible mattress fits into a UPS approved shipping box for doorstep delivery, easy portability, and amazing expansion back to 90% its full size with a few hours, and 100% full size, perforation-free, within a few days.
• Extensive use of recyclable materials, including a fully recyclable shipping box printed with water-based inks.
Keetsa mattresses are self-supportive, requiring no box spring provided they are laid across a stable platform.
Classification: Medium Firm - Soft
Dimensions: 11" height divided between 7" iCoil™ Core, ½" Super Soft Foam, 1 ½" Super Soft Memory Foam, Quilted 1" Memory Foam, and a Quilted Super Soft Foam Layer
Coil Count by Size:
• Twin (39" x 75"): 423 coils
• Full (54" x 75"): 626 coils
• Queen (60" x 80"): 768 coils
• King (76" x 80"): 825 coils
• California King (72" x 84"): 858 coils
• iCoil™ independent coil core for supple and responsive flex with less dynamic transfer throughout the mattress.
• Recyclable High Density Memory Foam comfort top for a custom, body-shaping fit.
• BioFoam™ memory foam made with a blend of natural and synthetic materials for reduced dependence on petroleum products and emissions of harmful off-gassing.
• EverGreen™ natural Green Tea Extract used for mattress conditioning.
• Un-bleached, 100% Organic Cotton bed cover with channel quilting filled with wool and micro-fibers for a comfortable, breathable surface.
• Toxin-free fire retardant treatment and zero PBDE use in material manufacture, (polybrominated diphenyl ethers, which, according to the EPA, may linger within the home environment, posing a number of potential health risks).
Keetsa mattresses are made in China by an experienced ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer that has banned the use of PBDEs and also developed techniques that reduce the amount of waste commonly associated with memory foam production.
All Keetsa mattresses are guaranteed to the original purchaser for 12 years. Returns are accepted during a period beginning 30 days from the date of purchase until 90 days from the date of purchase. Keetsa requires an initial period of 30 days to account for a reasonable period of acclimation to a new mattress. A processing fee equal to 25% of the purchase price is applied to returned items.
Keetsa mattresses ship for free.
Even better, Keetsa have developed an incredible means of compressing their memory foam mattresses into UPS approved shipping boxes for easier delivery. The shipping boxes are recyclable, and the plastic wrap surrounding the mattress is biodegradable.