Keetsa Cloud BioFoam Memory Foam Mattress
Best Prices and Support Online for Keesta Cloud Mattresses
A Perfect Mattress for Home Health and Environmental Benefit:
With the increased popularity of memory foam mattresses, it's nice to see bigger and better advances come along that improve this already great innovation. The Keetsa Cloud manages by its extensive use of natural and organic materials, consistent omission of toxic chemicals, and impressive list of eco-friendly production practices. From a comfort perspective, ten layers including four different kinds of memory foam and a 100% organic cotton cover offer the highest quality, firm support. From a health perspective, natural Green Tea Extract used in place of synthetic deodorants offers a pleasant way to enjoy a calming night's rest, while zero formaldehyde and polybrominated diphenyl ethers insure a tremendous reduction in harmful off-gassing from the mattress itself. And from an environmental perspective, compressed shipping boxes made from recyclable materials, biodegradable plastic wraps, and even the use of castor bean oil as a substitute for a portion of the petroleum that goes into the memory foam means the impact on the environment is guarded at every single step of the production cycle. Some other Keetsa achievements include:
• Voluntarily tested CertiPUR-US® approved high density foam that meets rigorous standards for material content, durability, and indoor emissions.
• Non-toxic fire retardant treatments and 100% wool padding outer fire barrier.
• Fabrics and covers made with hemp and organic cotton, sometimes blended with 60% polyester for durability, but always reducing the quantity of synthetic material.
• BioFoam™ that reduces petroleum use by substituting a portion for castor bean oil while producing no detected Volatile Organic Compounds and no detected formaldehyde.
• No synthetic deodorants, but natural Green Tea Extract used to condition and keep fresh each mattress.
• The industry's only compressible mattress fits into a UPS approved shipping box for doorstep delivery, easy portability, and amazing expansion back to 90% its full size with a few hours, and 100% full size, perforation-free, within a few days.
• Extensive use of recyclable materials, including a fully recyclable shipping box printed with water-based inks.
Keetsa mattresses are self-supportive, requiring no box spring provided they are laid across a stable platform.
Dimensions: 10" height divided between 7 ½" Supportive Memory Foam, 1 ½" Super Soft Memory Foam, and 1" Quilted Memory Foam
• Recyclable High Density Memory Foam for a custom, body-shaping fit.
• BioFoam™ memory foam made with a blend of natural and synthetic materials for reduced dependence on petroleum products and emissions of harmful off-gassing.
• EverGreen™ natural Green Tea Extract used for mattress conditioning.
• Un-bleached, 100% Organic Cotton bed cover with channel quilting filled with wool and micro-fibers for a comfortable, breathable surface.
• Toxin-free fire retardant treatment and zero PBDE use in material manufacture, (polybrominated diphenyl ethers, which, according to the EPA, may linger within the home environment, posing a number of potential health risks).
Keetsa mattresses are made in China by an experienced ISO 9001 compliant manufacturer that has banned the use of PBDEs and also developed techniques that reduce the amount of waste commonly associated with memory foam production.
All Keetsa mattresses are guaranteed to the original purchaser for 12 years. Returns are accepted during a period beginning 30 days from the date of purchase until 90 days from the date of purchase. Keetsa requires an initial period of 30 days to account for a reasonable period of acclimation to a new mattress. A processing fee equal to 25% of the purchase price is applied to returned items.
Keetsa mattresses ship for free.
Even better, Keetsa have developed an incredible means of compressing their memory foam mattresses into UPS approved shipping boxes for easier delivery. The shipping boxes are recyclable, and the plastic wrap surrounding the mattress is biodegradable.