Gaia Aluminum Frame Kitchen Systems
The Modern Kitchen in Elegant Detail:
Gaia is the process of turning an otherwise simple artifact, a cabinet door, and creating a low-mass, ultra-modern platform for limitless design potential. Each Gaia door comprises an aluminum frame on which any number of panel options can be fastened—glass, veneer, reclaimed wood, aluminum, or corian—creating a lightweight, resilient cabinet system. Like all Bazzeo products, Gaia personifies cleanliness of line and of heart, with dedication to zero-VOC materials and both recyclable and renewable resources.
Kitchens represented here pull elements from Ceres and Etra lines, but it is the strength and slim profile of the aluminum frame work that sets Gaia apart.
Bazzeo pride themselves on developing truly inspired design that not only delivers a modern aesthetic, but embodies every bit of careful design acumen expressed by the finest European design houses. Bazzeo kitchens are designed and built in New York, and comprise a regiment of responsible manufacturing practices to reduce waste, use reclaimed and renewable resources, and apply water-based finishes and adhesives. Bazzeo delivers a zero-VOC product that introduces no harmful chemicals into your home, and greatly reduces negative environmental impact. Overall, recycled and/or recyclable materials account for 85% of the core product.
Bazzeo is made in the U.S.A. in Brooklyn, New York.
• all door panels are fitted to a four-sided aluminum frame
• ¼" compressed laminate with reconstituted veneer facing or hardwood from certified renewable forests
• ¼" Glacier Green MDF/HDF with water-based lacquer available in all RAL color space system colors
• ¼" compressed laminate with with aluminum sheet, plain or embossed
• ¼" glass with water-based back-painted glass
• ¼" corian sheets, low-VOC and GreenGuard air quality certified, non-toxic
• All raw materials are toxin free, renewable, and exceed all USGBC standards.
• Manufacturing waste and cuttings are recycled or reused.
• Low-VOC or water based lacquers are applied under environmentally controlled conditions.
• All natural wood finishes and veneers are from certified renewable resources.
• Products exceed the LEED requirement of "Zero to No" off-gassing.
Design: All Bazzeo kitchens are designed in coordination with architects, interior designers, developers, and homeowners, encompassing a world class product with supreme flexibility.
Core: VESTA particleboard EPP certified composite panels, manufactured using no added urea-formaldehyde resin, and 100% recycled and/or reclaimed wood fiber, with Melamine facing in either light grey or dark grey.
Hardware: Bazzeo offers a wide range of sophisticated hardware options including 90° piston lift-up hinges, up and over lift systems, and electronic or manual flush mounted sliding systems.
This is a custom product that requires design consultation. Please call us at 866-569-0339 to get started.