Etra Veneer and Aluminum Sheet Kitchens
Ultra Clean, Ultra Modern Kitchens:
Versatile, svelte, and supremely functional, Etra from Bazzeo continues the firm's aesthetic of treating kitchen cabinets as fine furniture—of blending working and living spaces together so that a kitchen is as clean and livable as possible.
Etra components are depicted along with elements from the Gaia line, comprising glass, veneer, and wood. Styling is linear and, at times, almost seamless. As every Bazzeo kitchen is custom made to reflect the palatte and practices of the client, each one is designed to work with the finest household furniture and appliances available.
Bazzeo pride themselves on developing truly inspired design that not only delivers a modern aesthetic, but embodies every bit of careful design acumen expressed by the finest European design houses. Bazzeo kitchens are designed and built in New York, and comprise a regiment of responsible manufacturing practices to reduce waste, use reclaimed and renewable resources, and apply water-based finishes and adhesives. Bazzeo delivers a zero-VOC product that introduces no harmful chemicals into your home, and greatly reduces negative environmental impact. Overall, recycled and/or recyclable materials account for 85% of the core product.
Bazzeo is made in the U.S.A. in Brooklyn, New York.
• reconstituted wood veneer with water based, matte or satin finish lacquer
• aluminum sheet facing and edging
• lacquer available in all RAL color space system colors
• Glacier Green MDF/HDF zero-VOC core
• All raw materials are toxin free, renewable, and exceed all USGBC standards.
• Manufacturing waste and cuttings are recycled or reused.
• Low-VOC or water based lacquers are applied under environmentally controlled conditions.
• All natural wood finishes and veneers are from certified renewable resources.
• Products exceed the LEED requirement of "Zero to No" off-gassing.
Design: All Bazzeo kitchens are designed in coordination with architects, interior designers, developers, and homeowners, encompassing a world class product with supreme flexibility.
Core: VESTA particleboard EPP certified composite panels, manufactured using no added urea-formaldehyde resin, and 100% recycled and/or reclaimed wood fiber, with Melamine facing in either light grey or dark grey.
Hardware: Bazzeo offers a wide range of sophisticated hardware options including 90° piston lift-up hinges, up and over lift systems, and electronic or manual flush mounted sliding systems.
This is a custom product that requires design consultation. Please call us at 866-569-0339 to get started.