Equo LED Floor Lamp
Clean Design — LED Efficiency:
The Equo Floor offers the same feather-light adjustability as the desk variety, for seriously cool task illumination. It's counterbalanced for easy, precise positioning of the LED bar, and tall enough to partner counters and seating areas in need of concentrated lighting. A connecting rod fastened between the bar and the post keeps the head level, at whatever angle you've set it, while the main pivot allows vertical extension beyond two feet. This system allows for superior desktop coverage that's quickly adaptable and easy to manage.
Lighting control is handled by a touchstrip, enabling flicker-free adjustment, and an optional occupancy sensor allows motion-detected power down and power up of the LEDs for another level of automated energy conservation.
Each Equo is rated at 50,000 hours, a fact reflected in its 5 year warranty, and uses a mere 6 Watts of electricity. The housing is all aluminum, uses pre-consumer recycled material, and is entirely recyclable itself, ensuring that the lamp is extremely durable but also surprisingly responsible once its usefulness has finally expired.
Koncept Lighting is a leading innovator in LED workspace lighting, reducing energy consumption, enhancing aesthetics, and expanding versatility. The Equo comes with a 5 year warranty, and arrives in FSC Certified packaging, yet another measure of lower environmental impact.
• Aluminum in Metallic Black, White, Silver, or Orange Finish. Aluminum and Plastic Hardware. Comprised of 53% pre-consumer recycled material by weight, including transformer and base.
• Aluminum housing is fully recyclable
Warranty: 5 Years
• 28 LEDs (mercury free)
• 50,000 hour rated lifespan (there are 8,760 hours in a year). Useful lifespan refers to the point at which LEDs are functioning at 75% capacity.
• 85 CRI (Color Rendering Index)
• Built-in Touchstrip Dimmer
• Choice of Color Temperature: warm (~3500 K) or cool (~4500 K). Color temperature is a no-cost option selected at the time of purchase and cannot be swapped once the lamp is delivered. However, lamp heads are replaceable and can be ordered separately. The warm specification approximates the light of a 100W incandescent lightbulb, whereas the cool specification approximates the light of a fluorescent bulb.
• Continuous Brightness Adjustability
• Optional Occupancy Sensor, automatic on/off motion sensor
• 6 Watts
• 100-240 V; 50/60 Hz Transformer
• 9' Black Cord
• Base diameter: 10 inches
• Height of main post: 44 ¾ inches
Touchstrip is located on the top of the main arm
Other color finishes available by request, subject to a minimum order quantity. Color finishes use water base paint.
Shipping is calculated for each order by our flat rate table. For more information, please see our FAQ page.
All cardboard packaging is FSC Certified (Forest Stewardship Counsel).