Custom Designed Ventless Fireplace, Hearth Cabinet
Custom Designed Ventless Fireplaces:
Hearth Cabinet will craft a custom fireplace to your specification and taste, using the finest materials and incorporating all of their unprecedented advances in safety and performance.
We believe Hearth Cabinet make some of the healthiest, most appealing fireplace units available today. You'll find them in the finest homes as well as in luxury hotel and hospitality settings, finished in a variety of architectural styles ranging from traditional to ultra-modern. With built-in modular design, these units are a dream for architects and designers regardless of whether the project calls for a new space or uses an existing configuration.
Please call to explore the depth of what's possible with these fantastic ventless fireplace units.
Hearth Cabinet Ventless Fireplace units are made in New York City, and are the first of their kind to be approved for residential use by the NYC Fire Department and the NYC Department of Buildings.
Hearth Cabinet Ventless Fireplaces are guaranteed free of factory defects for one (1) year.
Dimensions: fully customizable
Materials: brass, stainless steel, or painted steel
• uses renewable resource gel fuel cartridge
• burn time: 2 hours
• metal cartridge is recyclable after use
• requires no vent and produces no harmful smoke emissions
• real flame is golden yellow and crackles like a wood burning fire
• safety screen is top hinged and defaults to the closed position to prevent children or pets from accidentally reaching the flame, and is lockable for added safety
• snuffer plate to extinguish flame when desired
• cartridge holder is stainless steel and cannot tip over
• fire cabinets offer modular design, come fully assembled, and are insulated with industrial grade mineral wood
• Hearth Cabinet Ventless Fireplace is approved by the New York City Fire Department and New York City Department of Buildings for use in co-ops and condominiums, making it the first indoor fireplace option of its kind available for residential application
• fuel cartridges are a mix of isopropyl alcohol, water, and thickeners designed to burn with no harmful chemical output, (zero-VOC emissions)
Made in New York City, U.S.A.
Custom fireplace units can include any of the options listed on other fireplaces, but are also fabricated according to the customer's design specifications. The image included on this page is an example meant to showcase the craftsmanship of Hearth Cabinet's metal workers.
Hearth Cabinet Fireplaces are best installed as custom pieces, although standard installations are often adequate. Please call to discuss your design requirement, and we'll provide accurate information on the best product for your project, as well as what you can expect for delivery times and shipping costs.