Baby's Breath Portable Air Cleaner
It's About Development, Growth, and a Good Night's Sleep:
The Baby Machine is a Junior capacity air cleaner specially designed to promote the healthiest possible environment for infants and young children. A combination of medical-grade HEPA paper (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) and Military Carbon Cloth comprise the latter stages of Austin Air's 4-stage filter. The HEPA paper actually constitutes stage 3 on its own, and is then blended with the Military Carbon Cloth to create a special stage 4 protective layer they call HEGA, (High-Efficiency Gas Arrestance), providing the cleanest air possible for your baby.
The Baby Machine also creates a gentle hush sound to mimic the aural sensation of a womb. This tactic of introducing white noise into a baby's sleep routine is tried often and in many ways ranging from CDs to dedicated machines, so the idea of incorporating a white noise feature into a device as potentially vital as an air cleaner shows some ingenuity on the part of Austin Air.
In the days following 9/11, FEMA and The Red Cross turned to Austin Air to address serious air quality concerns, subsequent to extensive testing by Battelle Laboratories and the Army Corps of Engineers.
Austin Air products are manufactured in Buffalo, New York.
Please see the attached form for a comprehensive guide to the odors, gases, vapors, and fumes removed by Austin Air filters.
• Mold, Mildew, and Fungi
• Asthma triggering irritants
• Germs, Viruses, and Bacteria
• Chemicals, Gases, and Odors
360° Progressive Filtering System:
• Stage 1: Large Particle Pre-Filter removes visible particles such as dust and pet dander
• Stage 2: Medium Particle Pre-Filter removes small particles like mold, spores, and pollen
• Stage 3: 30 sq. ft. of true medical-grade HEPA paper (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) removes 99.97% of bacteria, viruses, and other micro-organisms larger than 0.3 microns
• Stage 4: HEGA Carbon Cloth and HEPA paper combination
• Height: 16.5 inches
• Footprint: 11 x 11 inches
• Weight: 18 lbs.
• 22 gauge steel
• Powder coated finish
• 360° intake
• Available in Blue and Pink
Directional Air Flow:
• Direct air into an area where you sit, stand, or sleep to create a clean breathing zone in 15 seconds flat.
Fan & Motor Assembly:
• 3-speed centrifugal fan with control switch
• PSC motor (Permanent Split-Capacitor, alternating current)
• Power rating of 1.2 amp, 120 volts
• Draws 82 watts at highest setting
• Approved by NRTL (National Recognized Testing Laboratories), CSA (Canadian Standards Association), and CE (European Conformity)
• 5-year mechanical warranty on materials and craftsmanship
• 5-year pro-rated filter warranty, far exceeds industry standards
• 30-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee
We offer free shipping on Austin Air air cleaners.